“Total Knee Replacement Surgery” Workshop – full Zoom video (2-3-22)
February 4, 2022
Couldn’t make it to our live TKR workshop on Zoom?
Not to worry, I recorded the entire thing!
Here are the major topics we cover in the workshop:
1. What is Total Knee Replacement (TKR) surgery?
2. How do you know if you need TKR surgery?
3. Risks and Complications with TKR surgery
4. “Stiff Knee Syndrome”
5. What is “Prehab”?
6. The 3 most effective ways to ensure a full recovery after TKR surgery
7. Preventing long-standing pain, stiffness and swelling (some more tips!)
8. What’s Next?
If you’d like a copy of the worksheet, including all the answers, please send me an email at Luke@GordonPhysicalTherapy.com.
We also had some excellent questions from the audience!
– Luke Gordon, DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy/Owner of Gordon Physical Therapy)